Want to enhance press, stand out on social media, and increase small donations? Add a rally towel to your merchandise store.
You know that merchandise sales are crucial for campaign fundraising, and maybe you’re already in the game with logo hats, bumper stickers, and t-shirts. But if you really want to energize your base, do what sports teams do and put your very own, custom rally towel into the hands of the people. Then watch the magic happen.
Candidates in a crowded field are using merchandise to great effect, especially ones that rely on small-dollar donors. Give them something they can touch and feel, and delight them with a rally towel featuring your candidate or key message. They’ll reward you through social influence and free user-generated content.
Still not convinced? Here are five great reasons you need to add a custom rally towel to your political merchandise store.
1. Free Publicity. Rally towels look great in print media and help convey a consistent brand message.
2. A Great Social Media Tie-in. Give donors a rally towel featuring your campaign hashtags and watch the user-generated content pour in.
3. Diversify your donations. By necessity, your campaign is asking for money all the time. Shake up your asks by selling a custom rally towel and add the margins to your fundraising coffers.
4. Capitalize on Virility. Our towels are designed in South Carolina, which means we can create a custom towel with a hot slogan or killer line and begin shipping to your base in days. So when something happens on the campaign trail, we can help you take advantage fast.
5. Eco-friendly packaging alternative. Stop using styrofoam or plastic wrap to ship fragile goods. Rally towels make great padding for breakable items and can be reused to great benefit for your campaign.
Let our design team create several options for you, and we’ll ship you five free samples for just $25.
Frank McNally is a content developer and digital marketing consultant with expertise in eCommerce, government contracting, supply chain and logistics, and search engine optimization.